The STA3318 range of Ku-Band TWT amplifiers from e2v technologies provide over 150 W of output power in a compact, lightweight, rugged, weatherproof, antenna mount enclosure. The advanced packaging and cooling techniques enable the unit to operate in extreme environmental conditions from direct rain to direct sunlight. The amplifiers can deployed globally, are easy to integrate, user-friendly, and incorporate a comprehensive remote control facility as standard via an RS422/485 serial bus. The HPA incorporates an e2v high efficiency dual collector TWT powered by a state-of-the-art power supply that further advances e2v technologies reputation for robust, reliable product. In addition the circulator, receive band filter and harmonic filter are included as standard, eliminating the need for additional external components. The STA3318 is available with a wide range of options and accessories, backed by round-the-clock, worldwide technical support.
- Gain control
- L-band block upconverter
- Lightweight and compact.
- High operating temperature.
- Weatherproof antenna mount construction allows exposed mounting.
- Redundant control – contains control and drive circuits for 1:1 redundancy.
- Stand-alone setting – automatically sequences to transmit mode.
- Wide range of accessories including: controllers, waveguide networks, cable assemblies, ducting adaptor and cowl.
- Round-the-clock hotline support.
- RoHS compliant.
- CE compliant.